Download the brochure for a full description of Nabu and contact us to have free demo
Nabu, the data lake for your six sigma data
Nabu is cloud-based / on-premise software fully dedicated to R&D data collection and with several tools for the Statistical Quality Analysis (SQA). It works within the data lake layer and offers a web user interface that is connected to a powerful relational database.
Nabu database is explicitly designed to fit data coming from any kind of six sigma statistical analysis.
data security is brought to the highest levels.
Nabu, is based on over ten years of experience in quality statistics and Six Sigma Methodology. In orddedr to semplify the analysis, data can be accessed directly from Minitab, or exported in text format.
Nabu is designed to help Minitab users to collect and prepare data.
Define, Insert and Validate
- Define every detail of your experiments, from operators, to results, attributes, gages, number of runs and much more
- Let operators do their job in a clear and safe environment, getting warnings and validation directly during data production and acquisition
- Error chances are brought to the lowest level thanks to the clever and responsive interface
- Manage units, precisions, operators and gages
- Export experiments data in text format
- Validate data in real time
- Expandable with specific analytical and statistical modules
- Data can be entered both manually and automatically in batch mode
- Real time monitoring
- FDA guidelines compliant Available in every language Log everything
- Direct query via ODBC
- Create your own templates for experiments
- Specifically designed for quality statistics experiments and data
- Minitab compliant
- Industry 4.0 compliant
- Unlimited concurrent users
- Unlimited projects and experiments
- Unlimited clients
- Portable, scalable, secure
- Detailed management of users, roles and privileges
- Cloud based