Your role and primary responsibilities
In order to expand the data analysis team, Kiwi is looking for a junior data scientist. As a data scientist you will be working in close contact with the company’s management developing solutions and creating content to improve how current and potential clients’ experience our products and help translate Kiwis ideas, data and achievements into high quality online content and offline material.
Your tasks will include
- Developing predictive algorithms (AI/ML) like Recommendation Engine, Clustering, Classification models;
- Developing algorithms for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing using the most popular framework and libraries like: Tensorflow, Keras, sklearn, spark, mlib;
- Deploy machine learning and deep learning algorithms;
- Work with Big Data using Spark technologies;
- Analyze business processes;
- Applying strong and creative visual skills in developing an innovative experience for our clients;
- Using data analytics tools to monitor, track and evaluate the response of third parties.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, or currently pursuing a degree, in physics, statistics, mathematics or other related fields;
- Excellent design skills and the ability to quickly translate ideas into practice;
- Good knowledge of classical statistics;
- Familiarity with R and/or Python;
- Fluent in English and Italian, both spoken and written