Your tasks will include
- Developing database & data lake solutions for analytics and BI purposes;
- Working with relational, non-relational, small and big data;
- Installing, configuring and optimizing information systems to ensure functionality;
- Analyzing structural requirements for new software and applications.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – or currently pursuing a degree – in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields;
- Experience with relational databases and the SQL language;
- Programming skills.
Prior experience with any of the following is a definitive plus
- No-SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase);
- Experience with Python ad/or R;
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, Pig, Hive, Spark, Kafka, …)